Go back to blog homepage

Skills assessment bodies in Australia

Written by on with 0 comments

If your visa application requires a ‘Skills Assessment’, this needs to be conducted by the relevant Skills Assessing Authority in Australia for the occupation that you have nominated on your visa application.

The nominated occupation must be on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) or on the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL).

Below are a list of the Skills Assessing Authorities:

If you would like ImmiAdvisor to blog about a specific topic please email sapna@immiadvisor.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: ImmiAdvisor recommends you obtain your own independent immigration, legal, accounting, financial or taxation advice as appropriate. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all information provided through this blog/website. In no event will ImmiAdvisor Pty Ltd be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from this blog/website.

Leave a comment