Go back to blog homepage

3 things to know about translating documents

Written by on with 0 comments

When applying for an Australia visa you will be required to provide a range of supporting documents. Here are three things you should know:

1. Any document in any other language besides English must be translated into English.

2. If the translator is inside Australia, they must be accredited by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters.

3. If the translator is outside they do not need to be accredited. However, the translator must include the following details (1) full name (2) address (3) contact number (4) details of their qualifications and experience in the language being translated.

If you would like ImmiAdvisor to blog about a specific topic please email sapna@immiadvisor.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: ImmiAdvisor recommends you obtain your own independent immigration, legal, accounting, financial or taxation advice as appropriate. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all information provided through this blog/website. In no event will ImmiAdvisor Pty Ltd be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from this blog/website.

Leave a comment